Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 1 & 2

Today I learned how to make a blog and learned all about the learning principles. Of all the learning principles, I think that beginning with the end in sight. This will be easy for me not just because I'll be happy to end, but also I like to see things come to completion. I suppose the principle that will be the hardest will be accepting responsibility for my own learning. Its going to be difficult to find the time to work on these 23 things during work. However I am sure you'll find many more great postings like this in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Jaye Holly said...

Welcome to 23 Things!
I'm glad you've identified your challenges, because that's the biggest step toward overcoming them.
Be sure to chat with your supervisor regularly about your progress with 23 Things and any obstacles you're facing, like needing to set aside time.